Monday, January 03, 2011

A New Year

It’s a New Year - And there is lots in store with Captured Innocence Photography! Our first wedding of the year starts in February and fun and amazing activities will be captured through out the year.  I’m also planning another SLR class soon – more news to come on this, and possibly a class on learning your point and shoot camera as well.  As for today, well, it’s editing time!  Last week I did minimal editing, I had two family shoots and an engagement, but actually took the time off between Christmas and New Years for family time, and enjoyed every minute of it.  So, I figured I would begin the first photography post of the new year with family!  I am seriously blessed with the families I meet, absolutely incredibly nice people!  This shoot was actually planned for the Monday of our snow event – you remember - the one that brought in the army and helicopters that stranded hundreds on the 402 for 24 plus hours!  Well, some fun outdoor snow shots where just not going to happen that day, so I was able to meet the Gillis family on Monday with a wonderful covering of snow!Gillis 3Gillis 1 Gillis 2Gillis 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!