365 Projects are well known in the photography field. Whether it is a landscape, abstract, or lifestyle topic, every area allow you as a photographer to grow in your skills. Here’s a challenge set out – all can take part – it’s free and and a great opportunity! Here is a video link to check out more with the MA 365 Club Contest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4TWAlLQcW10
A fellow Canadian who has now been at this for Years!
If you are interested in joining my 365 Club Contest, here are the Rules:
1. Take a picture of yourself everyday. It can be with ANY kind of camera. (Be creative how you are "in" the picture. It can be a shadow, reflection, body part, footprint, anything that could technically constitute "you").
2. You must be in the picture.
3. You must push the shutter button, or a remote or timer.
4. Each image should be clearly and obviously different.
5. Post each image in my Michael's 365 Project Club Forum - CLICK HERE - You will need to sign up and we approve on an individual basis (it takes about 1-2 days). We do this to limit Spam and Bots.
6. If you miss a day or 2 it is ok, as long as you can catch up by the end of the weekend (Which I will consider to be Sunday Night). I don't want anyone quitting because they miss one or two days).
7. Remember, as busy as I am, I am playing with you guys. If I can find the time to do it, you can to!
8. This contest is to help and encourage you to grow and get better with your photography. I can promise you that if you stick it out, you will get really, REALLY good. Nothing will push you further and faster to learn your camera. We also want participants in the 365 club to help each other out.
9. Contest is open to ALL photographers of all ages. If you are under 18, you must have your parents permission. All they need to do is post with you the first time saying that you have their permission and they are aware of the forum, what/where it is, etc.
10. This is a family friendly effort. If you are mean, or post anything inappropriate, we will ban you from the forum.
11. You can quit anytime you like if you decide it isn't for you and no one will think negatively of you for it if you do.
12. Contest will end Jan 30 2013. You can start or enter any time before Jan 30 2012. If you haven't entered by then, the opportunity will close.
ALL Photographers who stick it out the whole year will get the following-
1. 16 GB Michael Andrew Leather or Bamboo Thumb drive
2. A $300 Gift certificate to my online store (Can be used towards , Michael Andrew Paintballer Pro Presets , Michael Andrew Lollipops ® Action Set! or any video, Apps excluded).
3. Arden Ward Photography will be donating her new Bridal and Portrait Posing Instructional Video- $100 Value, to ALL photographers who finish.