Sunday, February 07, 2010

Cross Sightings!

PineTreeCross-4inI just found out that Knox Presbyterian Church in Thedford and Watford is going to be gathering pictures of  “Cross Sightings” to be used during the week of Lent.  These are images that you and I find in nature that appear as a cross (unfortunately I didn’t have time to look back and find my tree pictures from last year – so this one is from The Red Mushroom – just to make sure I give credit where credit is due :)    If you have an image you would like to share send it in to                                              Chris O’Reilly (corly@execulink.com) , or you can send it in to myself (Heather@capturedinnocence.ca) to and I’ll be sure it gets delivered.  Just be sure to include your name so I know who took the picture !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!