Saturday, July 09, 2011

GGS Screen Protectors

With all of the gadgets out there sometimes it is difficult to figure out what to actually take seriously.  The GGS screen is a product I found a number of years ago and now one of the first things I do when I purchase a new camera, is to to order one.  Many Nikon camera have a bulkier version of this that comes standard, I like the GGS screen much better – but Nikon does give the option – which is unfortunately something most companies have not followed suit on.  The GGS screen has already saved me one repair bill, and in general has kept my screen in pristine condition.  It is simply a clear cover that mounts directly to your LCD to protect from scratches etc.  The item sells for around $10CAD on eBay, and is well worth the investment.  Below is a short video on install the GGS screen that I found online.

GGS Screen Protector

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!