Friday, April 15, 2011

Flip Toast For Facebook

Let me preface this by saying:  I wouldn’t suggest loading it – I found it irritating trying to work and constantly having pop-ups on my screen...it’s a cool idea though.

Thought I would share with you this new gadget for the social media network – Facebook.  This is kind of like a little sidebar widget for Facebook where you can update your status easily – But, it is so much more.  Especially for those of you uploading images to your Facebook you will find this incredibly easy and user friendly.  Take a moment to watch the short video below.  You can download Flip Toast here at Fliptoast.com

Flip Toast

2 comments:

  1. Hey CIP, I use FlipToast and love it! Thanks for writing this article. Did you know you can hit the 'pause' button on the sidebar to stop the notifications if you find them distracting?

    Also, you can close the sidebar if you want and then can re-open it again using the system tray menu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input :) That is great info to find out. I really like the photo section designed, glad to have your input :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!