Thursday, October 01, 2009

This Is It

Last night we took the kids and one friend each to see “Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs” at the theatre as Amy’s special birthday treat.  It was a really good, fun movie, and the 3D effects made it even better – I am loving the new technology of the latest 3D movies!  Of course while there we got to see quite a number of previews, one of which was the Michael Jackson “This Is It” movie.  There could be much said about this, I mean, there are so many opinions etc out there.  Personally, I just think this guy has one extreme dance talent, and I love to watch people who can dance…I have no talent in this area!  The movie itself I’m sure will come out on DVD at some point, but for right now, it is out for a 2 week limited release world wide starting the end of October.  It appeared to be a recital of the tour that never will be, though I’m sure there will be much more thrown in.  If you are interested, check out www.thisisit.com .

michael-jackson-this-is-it-movie-poster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!