Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Jasmine Star Speaking In Michigan

One of the top names in photography right now will be in Michigan one week from today - I'm thinking of taking a trip over the border for this.  I kind of wish the topic covered was something different - but she does seem to be quite the expert in the area of "Branding and Marketing" and that's what the talk is on.  If anyone else in the area is interested in going and wants to carpool, let me know, here's the details as copied from Jasmine's Blog:
Michigan. Yup, that's right. The Great Lakes, the Wolverine state, and Eminem. I've never visited Michigan before, but I'm dying with excitement because I'll be there in just two weeks! Holllla! I'm presenting at Michigan Triangle Professional Photographer Association in Lansing (an hour from Grand Rapids) on Tuesday, September 15, 2009. I'll be speaking about Branding and Marketing Your Online Presence, so feel free to join me and JD at the University Club MSU at 7pm. The cost of admission is free if you're a member, but also open to the public for $49. You can also purchase dinner for additional $21 (which starts at 6pm). For more information and registration, check out the PPA Lansing BLOG! (P.S. Be sure to a good luck charm because I'll be giving away door prizes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!