Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Brought to you by Photo Book Girl!

Photo Book Girl Toon

Sometimes I stumble upon the greatest sites while trying to find something using Google Images, and last night was no different.  This may seem strange, but I love to scrapbook, but when it comes to putting together a wedding album, I really struggle with it, I just want it to be perfect… Strange, but true!  So after all was said and done last night with my latest Bridal Album, I decided to check out some things and was looking up specific topics using Google Images – this is were I came across this very cool site – PhotoBookGirl.com.  For anyone who has done any type of digital scrapbooking, or higher end albums, this is a great place to visit.  The site is laid out to help you decide which company is best for you and for what reason.  There are reviews on the styles, papers, bindings and other services companies provide, all laid out in a very user friendly manner.  It’s an incredibly informative site, and I would highly recommend stopping by and checking it out, you might just get inspired to sit down and put together that Photobook you’ve been thinking about!  Also, check her out on Facebook to get up to date information!!  Photo Book Girl on Facebook

 

PhotoBookGirl

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like my site! b/t/w I love the contrast between the name of your company and the smash derby photos below! I look forward to following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!