Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Christmas Kiss

CK09rs Today I figured out what was going on!!!  I Still don’t Really know who, (but after talking with two other people who have also “been kissed” – I’m starting to see a common denominator -  I can just imagine her reading this right now giggling !) and I know now What to do.  Let me recap:  Last Wednesday evening we received a package at the door after the doorbell rang…with nobody there.  The package was “A Movie Night” – A Popcorn container, popcorn, drink cups, straws, a movie, and a large bottle of pop attached to which was a B/W photocopy of something on one side, and simply “To: The Jennings” on the other.  This morning at 6:45 my husband tells me – there is a gift at the door.  Right away the photocopy of the “symbol” was the same, but still I didn’t know what to do (this time there was a second page with instructions, I just neglected to read them at that point in the morning, so was going nuts with curiosity :)  So now we have received two gifts, and suddenly I am enlightened - “If you don’t stick the “kiss” in the window, it will keep happening” – Well seriously now, would you want this to stop???  Ok, I will put the picture (the photocopy) in the window (sigh), but only because I get to play along! 

I wanted to share this with you because I think this is such a Great idea!!!  So, if you would like to play along, feel free to use the picture below, and don’t forget to include the instructions as listed (just copy and past them onto a page and put them in with your Sneaky Surprise Gift!)   Here’s the instructions:

A Christmas Kiss has come to your house,

With a sweet treat left by a quiet little mouse.

If you wish to pass on this holiday cheer.

Continue this greeting without even a sneer

First, post this kiss where it can be seen for the season,

And leave it there ‘till Christmas for this reason.

This will elude other kisses that come to visit,

Be sure to participate, you don’t want to miss it!

Second, get some treats and two copies of these pages,

Deliver them to two neighbours where the kiss can engage us

Don’t let them see you, be sneaky no doubt,

And make sure they put their Christmas kiss out.

Next, you have only two days to act, so don’t you sit,

Leave it at a door where the kiss hasn’t yet hit.

Deliver sometime when your neighbour is away,

Leave the gifts then run and hide that day!

And last but not least, come and join in the season

Don’t worry Be happy!  If you need a good reason

It’s all in the spirit of that first Christmas day.

Merry Christmas is all we’re trying to say!

ck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!