Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Jasmine Star New Zealand Workshop


Though I have little doubt this image will not be gaining me the winning ticket to Jasmine Star's New Zealand Workshop, my 5 year old son told me this would be cool-and who can argue with a 5 year old!  I also wanted to post this, because I think it is an incredible way to get the word out about, well, anything.  Make a simple contest up, and have it posted to blogs, or facebook, or twitter. 
ps. my picture may be -cool - but Bradley, his is FANTASTIC :), and there is even a star at the front of his orange train - sharing a picture from our little Thomas The Tank Engine Fan!! :)


Check Out The Workshop Details Herehttp://www.jasminestarworkshop.com/
One lucky winner will receive a FREE seat to my New Zealand Workshop this January 5, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!