Monday, January 11, 2010

A Good Time For Point & Shoot Cameras

Sometimes the advantages of a tiny point and shoot camera can out weigh using an slr, and Saturday was just one of those days.  We had made last minute arrangements to head out to Boler Mountain for a family skiing trip.  The weather was crisp and clear, and neither Ralph or I had been skiing in quite a while, a matter a fact I believe it was the first time since we got married!  The kids as a result, had never been skiing – so this was about to be an adventure – and it was!  I brought along the little point and shoot due to size, weight, video (which my current slr does not have, though several lines do now) and the fact that if I fell on it – it wouldn’t cause irreparable damage :)  -  sometimes, it’s just good to have a little compact in your back pocket!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!