Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Polarizing Lenses

Polarizing Lenses So today I picked up a new pair of sunglasses – polarizing sunglasses – I Really like polarizing lenses – it’s almost like you are wearing perscription lenses because it makes everything look so much sharper.    Well, the same is true when it comes to adding a polarizing filter to your camera lens.  The benefits of using a polarizing filter are obvious, removing the glare from light reflecting on an object in your image, and getting more dramatic colouring are just a couple of the advantages you will find.  Take a few moments to watch the video below by DSLR Tips.com on polarizing filters, it is very informative, and worth the 6 minutes.  ps.  my new glasses – Arkona Gas Station 2 for $5…I Really like my new sunglasses :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!